The Rules & guidelines
EXTRACT FROM THE REGULATION :
France Télévisions organizes, in partnership with UNESCO, the delegations and National Commissions to UNESCO of 8 participating countries, a competition according to 3 lines defined below.
The competition is open from January 16th, 2019, 10:00 am to June 15st, 2019, 23:59 pm with a proclamation of the laureates scheduled on September 21st, 2019.
• The Competition is open to schools or classes of 8 participating countries of UNESCO Associated Schools or sharing common values and having previously applied for membership of the National Commissions or other organizing bodies designated by the delegation to UNESCO participating country. If the Participant is not already registered, he can request a registration on the site https://concours-paix.francetveducation.fr by clicking on “inscriptions institutions” until the dates indicated depending on the country.
• The Participant designates the class or school registered in the competition.
• Line 1 DRAW FOR PEACE open to students between 6 and 10 years of age according to the following principle: “Draw the imaginary poster of the International Day of Peace by illustrating it with an original quote of 5 words maximum”. Landscape format, A3. This is 80 centimetres in length and 50 centimetres in height.Permitted media: paper or fabrics, bonding technique allowed. Collective work. Language: French and English. Transmission of the work to the country referent: in JPEG format
• Line 2 PHOTOGRAPH PEACE open to students between 10 and 15 years of age according to the following principle: “Imagine 1 photo from a quote from a thinker, poet, writer, philosopher from the participating country” Format: Landscape, color or Black and white. Minimum pixel: 1800 pixels vertical or horizontal. The quote must not exceed 20 words. Collective work. Language: French and English. Transmission of the work to the referent Country in JPEG format.
• Line 3 FILM FOR PEACE open to students between the ages of 15 and 20 according to the following principle: “You have 60 seconds to convince the person who is about to start the nuclear weapon to give it up” Without dialogue. Tool: Smartphone. Genre: fiction. Movie size: 60 seconds. Mode: Landscape. Cut-out: generic beginning 1 ‘to 3’ ‘specifying the original title of the film in French / English: Credits end: 1’ to 3 ”: Names of the class and the country competing + mention “PEACE the contest FTV / FTV Education / Unesco edition 2018/2019 “. Collective work. Transmission of the work to the referent Country: in MP4 format
• In general, any work involving a political or proselytizing claim, likely to harm a country or a person, contrary to the freedom of expression, of vulgar character, whose message harms childhood, will be refused in general or human rights.
• Entrants must accept the use of their creations for any promotional and dissemination material in which this Competition or its results are organized by France Télévisions, Unesco and its institutional partners.
full regulation available in French, soon available in English